Website Design and Related Services
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How much does a website cost?
A website may seem like an expense, but it can and should really be an investment. Your website should not “cost” you anything. Your online reputation is available 24 hours, every day for the entire world to see whenever they want. You will get a great return with your new Professional, Mobile-Ready, User Friendly website. Your website can help you make a lot of money, increase your exposure, and help create all types of opportunities for you. Your new website will increase your credibility, and business, as others search and find your website.
How much should I invest in my website?
We customize every package based on what each client wants at that time. We can customize a package for you. We work with our clients to customize what they may want or need at this time vs. some things they may consider at a later date. We always cater to our clients, so special orders are just part of what we do. Give us a call and we can help customize a package for you.
Are there payment plans available?
If you would like to work out some payment plan, contact us and let us know what you are proposing. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
What are my other “investments” related to my website?
Someone has to set up the domain to work as your website. For some clients, that domain needs to be transferred and/or other configurations have to be done to make everything work per the client requests.
We handle everything!
Your website domain registration is approximately $25 per year
$1.77 (one dollar and seventy-seven cents) per day* ! One dollar a day and seventy-seven cents per day is required to cover your investment in:
- High-Speed Website Hosting. Your website will load quickly and it is secure.
- Frequent software updates including WordPress software, themes, child themes, plugins, extensions, and other software associated with your website.
- The latest and greatest high tech security for your website which is also frequently updated. To learn more and watch a short video about WordPress Website Security , click here.
- Regular backups of your database and also your entire website. This is important, because if you do not have up to date backups, your back up may not work properly with the other updated software on the server.
- Storage of your backups. If there is ever a reason to restore a previous version of your website, there are back up copies available.
That is it!
You annual investment is approximately $1.77 per day…. (one dollar and seventy-seven cents per day!) is incredible!
Are there options, upgrades, enhancements available?
There are all types of options available. Some of them include:
Selling digital and/or physical products via your website
Additional Forms, Photo Galleries, Online Calendars, and almost anything!
Search Engine Optimization
Whatever a client wants!
Will I be able to edit and update my website?
Yes, if you want. Each client can have as much or as little control over their website as they would like. Some clients want us to do some or everything for them and other clients want to log in and do their own editing.
The great thing is that we do regular back ups and store the backups remotely, so if there is ever a need to reconstruct something, we can do that with no problem.
How long does it take before I will be able to see and access my website?
We can usually get Version 1 up and running for you withing 24 – 48 hours. We register your domain in your name with an international registrar, so some things take a little time.